Hello all~ this is the LiPaPo series, standing for Little Pagan Post. Every day I will post a short little post, exploring an aspect of my beliefs and practices. I hope you enjoy them ~ kitty hugs to all~ Joouna
( I just realised I forgot to post anything on saturday! So I will post another one today. Keeping up discipline and all that)
I will take you on a tour of my Magic Corner, the space in my room for all things witchy.~
On the rightmost side hangs the Trophy Tree, where, next to the nice birds, some victims of my archery trick shots (easter decorations and playing card) are, as well as a protective onix gemstone. Further left is my awesome arrow wand. In the center, amidst my plant companions is the main magic working area:
The candles are variable depending on what I was doing recently, except for the 4 small candles that belong to the 4 elemental spirits of the magic circle. Concerning the rest of the crystals and other objects:
- The moonstone and the circle of carnelian on the white bag belong to the Moon Goddess and Sun God.
- The lapis and amethysts on the gray-blue bag belong to ancestral spirits.
- The garnet next to those is a stone of fire, strength, commitment, protection and magic, used as a talisman since ancient times.
- The stones on the sky-blue bag to the left: Red jasper belongs to the Warrior God, the two onix stones belong to the Earth Mother Goddess, and jade belongs to the Ocean deities.
- Finally the clutter of stuff on the top right: The little tree has falcon eye stone leaves thst signify perceptiveness and courage among other things. The two chestnuts are protective talismans from the Mother Goddess, that I found at a time when I really needed them. The cool arrowhead belongs to the Warrior God, Sun and Moon deities (both portrayed as archers in Greek mythology), and also to me :} I am also an archer afterall~
And here is the view (and another arrow):
:3 have a nice day~